Apple phones offer a feature called Find my iPhone. This simple feature can be used to retrieve your iPhone if it has been lost. iPhone It can also be tracked by following its location. You can also delete the iPhone’s data.
New Delhi : People lose their phones all the time. If it is an iPhone, it can be even more frustrating. There is a way to locate a lost iPhone. You can also delete all data from the phone so that it is not misused by anyone else. The Find My iPhone feature on the iPhone allows you to do this. Let’s learn how to use Find My iPhone feature.
Activating Find My iPhone feature
- Click on Settings first.
- Next, click on Apple ID in search bar.
- Now, turn on Find My iPhone in ID.
Find your lost iPhone
- After activating Find My iPhone, visit http://icloud.com/find to sign in using your Apple ID password.
- The iPhone’s location will now be detected, and the location will appear on the map.
You can play sounds on your lost iPhone
- Once you’ve located the phone’s location, click on it from All Devices to open the map.
- Next, select the model you want for your iPhone.
- You will now see the photo of your iPhone, its model number and battery.
- Click on the play sound button to hear the vibrations and beeps.
Mark your iPhone as lost
- You will now need to switch on the last mode on your screen.
- The optional number must be entered after that.
- You will now be asked to enter your custom message.
- Both of them will appear on the iPhone’s screen and lock the iPhone with the passcode.
Delete deleted iPhone data
- You will now need to click the Erase button at the bottom of the window.
- After that, you will be asked for confirmation.
- Click on Erase after confirming.
- All data from the phone will now be deleted.
Note : You can’t find your iPhone’s location if you delete its data.