Apple iPhone 13 Series has been officially launched by the company at its California streaming event on Tuesday. Along with this, the Indian price of the models of the series has also been announced. Under this new series, Apple iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max have been introduced.
The initial price of the iPhone 13 Series has been kept at Rs 69,900. Customers will be able to buy it from Apple India online store. The new series will be available with the old iPhone 12 series. Along with this, customers will also be able to buy iPhone SE and iPhone 11 series.
iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini: Top new features
- iPhone 13 mini starts at ₹69,900, and iPhone 13 at ₹79,900 with 128GB of storage.
- The latest iPhone 13 features a smaller notch , which is 20% smaller than the iPhone 12.
- The design is based on a diagonal camera layout. the cameras can capture 40 percent more light. Ultra-wide cameras let in more light.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini will be available in 5 new color options: red, pink midnight, blue starlight, and Product Red
- The screens of both the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro are 28% brighter, and boast 800 nits of brightness.
- iPhone 13 and offers cinematic video (portrait mode) with film-like video that alters the camera’s focus to different objects.
- 5G connectivity is expected to improve by allowing support for additional bands.
- iPhone 13 mini promises 1.5 hours of battery life. This can be extended to 2.5 hours for the iPhone 13.
iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max: Top new features
- The iPhone 13 Pro starts at ₹1,19,900, while it’s iPhone 13 Pro Max ₹1,29,900. In addition, there’s a 1TB storage option.
- There’s a brand new ProMotion display available on the iPhone 13 Pro series that can be scaled from 10Hz to 120Hz. It’s built to react dynamically.
- New telephoto camera featuring 3x optical zoom and a 6-element ultra-wide lens, which lets in more light, and a large camera that offers an 2.2x increase in low light.
- The iPhone 13 Pro is capable of macro photography, with extreme close-ups. Additionally, all cameras have support for Night mode.
- TrueDepth camera can be reduced by 20 percent than the notch that is shrunken and has an textured matte glass in the front.
- iPhone 13 Pro comes with more battery capacity, so you can be expecting a longer duration. The Pro is rated to last 1.5 hours more and it’s Pro Max 2.5 hours longer.
- A15 Bionic chip promises the best graphics in history, and 50% more performance than other smartphones (rated).
- A brand-new Super Retina XDR display is able to support 1000 nits of more brightness outdoors.
- The iPhone 13 Pro comes in silver, graphite, gold and a new sierra blue.
iPhone 13 and 13 mini Camera Specs
iPhone 13 and the iPhone 13 mini come with a dual-lens camera system. The Wide lens comes with an f/1.6 aperture and the Ultra Wide features an f/2.4 aperture. The upgraded Ultra-Wide camera offers better performance in low light conditions as well as the new Wide camera can let in the light of 47 percent higher.
There isn’t a Telephoto lens on this model, which means that these models are restricted to 2x optical zoom and digital zoom that can reach 5x.
Image stabilization using sensor-shift is previously only available on only the Pro model, has now become available all across all models of the iPhone 13 lineup.
iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max Camera Specs
iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max come with a three-lens camera with the f/2.8 Telephoto lens as well as the f/1.5 Wide lens as well as the f/1.8 Ultra-Wide lens.
Its Wide and Ultra-Wide lenses are upgraded when compared to the lenses of the iPhone 13 models and should bring about a significantly improved performance in low-light conditions. The Wide lens comes with an increased aperture, which lets through 2.2x more light. It is also the biggest sensor available on any iPhone.
This Ultra-Wide lens captures up to an additional 92 percent of light, which will result in an impressive improvement in the quality.
This 77mm Telephoto lens comes with 3x optical zooming increments of 2.5x on the 12 Pro Max, and by adding an Ultra-Wide lens, there is a 6-x optical zoom, and the ability to support 15x digital zoom.
There’s also a LiDAR Scanner, but it’s unavailable on iPhone 13 and 13 mini.
iPhone 13 series Display Size
iPhone 13 lineup is essentially being offered in the same sizes as the previous version of iPhone 12. This means that these are the sizes of screens for each of the following:
- iPhone 13 mini (5.4-inch)
- iPhone 13 (6.1-inch)
- iPhone 13 Pro (6.1-inch)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max (6.7-inch)
iPhone 13 series Battery
Its iPhone 13 mini will last 1.5 hours longer than its predecessor. iPhone 13 will last 2.5 hours longer than its predecessor. iPhone 13 will last 2.5 hours more than iPhone 12 and will last 2.5 hours longer than iPhone 12. iPhone 13 Pro will last 1.5 hours longer than the iPhone 12 Pro, and the iPhone 13 Pro Max will last 2.5 hours longer than the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- iPhone 13: 2.5 hours
- iPhone 13 Mini: 1.5 hours
- iPhone 13 Pro: 1.5 hours
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: 2.5 hour
iPhone 13 and 13 Mini colors:
- Product Red
iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max colors:
- Sierra blue
iPhone 13 Price
The price of 128GB variant of iPhone 13 has been kept at Rs 79,900, 256GB variant for Rs 89,900 and 512GB variant at Rs 1,09,900. Customers will also be able to buy it in Pink, Blue, Midnight, Starlight, and Product Red color options. Customers will be able to trade in the old iPhone and get a discount of up to Rs 46,120 on it.
iPhone 13 Pro Price
Talking about the iPhone 13 Pro, its 128GB variant costs Rs 1,19,900, 256GB variant costs Rs 1,29,900 and 512GB variant costs Rs 1,49,900. Also, the price of its top 1TB variant has been fixed at Rs 1,69,900. Customers will be able to buy it in Sierra Blue, Silver, Gold, and Graphite color options. Customers will also be able to trade in the old iPhone on this and get a discount of up to Rs 46,120.
iPhone Pro 13 Pro Max Price
Finally, talking about the iPhone Pro 13 Pro Max, its 128GB variant costs Rs 1,29,900, 256GB variant costs Rs 1,39,900, 512GB variant costs Rs 1,59,900 and 1TB variant costs Rs 1,79,900. Customers will be able to buy it in Sierra Blue, Silver, Gold, and Graphite color options. Customers will also be able to trade in the old iPhone on this and get a discount of up to Rs 46,120.
iPhone Series Release Date
Customers will be able to pre-order the iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max from the Apple India online store on September 17 at 5:30 pm. At the same time, shipping will be started on September 24.